Greet & Support Specialist, Innovation leader
Student in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
At least 2 years experience in a similar position
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
Use to work with monthly calendar of closings and reports to the Matrix.
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our Office Manager will support to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Support in administrative-financial control issues (as accounts payable, accounts receivable, controlling of purchasing process).
- Greet clients and visitors
- Attending front desk (Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls)
- Sending and reception of documentation and packages (national and international).
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Traveling management and controlling
- Management of mobile phone services and internet (registrations, cancellations, suspensions, activation of plans and rates), as well as resolution of incidents and control of SIM's and mobile terminals.
- Control of inventory and purchases of office supplies according to the assigned budget
- Support in the purchases of internal events.
- Administration and monthly report of petty cash.
- Reception and follow-up of the invoices of the office in Dominican R.
- Reception, digitization and detailed review of the invoices presented in travelling expenses of the employees.
- Office inventory control
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Verify that the purchasing is according to our policy (each invoice must have a PO, approval flow)
- Up-loading all the invoices (suppliers and revenue) into Navision.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com