CX Strategy Architect, Innovation Leader
- Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or similar.
- At least 4 years of experience in positions of responsibility in planning
- High level of English
- We are looking for a person with the ability to analyze and detect insights. That shows communication skills and proactivity.
- Strategic vision, understanding of the environment, the consumer and the behavior of the different targets.
- Domain of keynote, ppt, with the ability to tell a story through a beautiful presentation.
- Consumer segmentation, digital research.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Responsible for designing and coordinating strategies for brands and stakeholders in social and digital media for current client as well on participating for new business focus on consultancy. Experience and knowledge on customer experience consultancy is a plus.
- Understanding the brief and the client's situation, as well as managing the relationship with other areas within the team, providing value and guidance in order to meet client's expectations.
- Understand main and emergent topics on both industry and general public, alongside with brand and competitors strategies.
- Define anual digital and social media strategies for current client on a daily basic, as well as defining KPIs and metrics.
- Evaluate the results and obtaining actionable learnings for the brands.
- Work with the Consultants that are part of the Strategy Team to generate innovative approaches to solve problems for those clients coming from Consultancy.
- Partnering with our Intelligence Team to define the Customer Experience, working with the Content Team to create the communication strategy that allows the client's brands to connect with its target.
- Partnering with our Intelligence Team to detect trends and opportunities within the digital context and develop papers focusing on different industries.
- Management of complex meetings and policies with senior stakeholders.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com