CX Intelligence Support, Innovation Leader (internship)
Studies in Progress : Data Engineer, Computer Engineer, Master in Data Architecture or similar.
DataBase languages, specially MSSQL and MYSQL.
Scripting Languages like Python and R.
Experience with Azure.
Rigorous and strict enough to follow methodic working lines.
Experience on Data visualization tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Data Studio, Tableau) is a plus but not mandatory.
Social Web APIs programming is a plus.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Help to convert social media data to insights and identifying opportunities for stakeholders to improve their business and keep a curious and skeptic spirit and being enthusiastic for learning about anything and finding ways to discover new methods and solutions.
- Maintain and build data models with structured and unstructured data whether on databases or data-frames to help other teams to access important data on a easy way through different visualization tools.
- Ensure the script that allows us to pull data from different digital sources, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and 3rd party tools run succesfully every day and that they are up-to-date with the latest endpoints and metrics. Is a plus if you already have experience working with APIs, but not mandatory.
- Developing new tools and algorithms that help to automate any task, share information across company or make it easier to extract and analyze data.
- Work in a very organize way, defining and updating guidelines to data treatment processes within the company.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com