CX Content Specialist, Innovation Leader (Copywriter)
Studies in Advertising and PR or Marketing.
2-3 years proven experience in digital agencies, journalism or editorial environment.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Experienced in writing for advertising, communication and media, with a solid track record.
High ability to communicate with colleagues from other disciplines the concept, ideas and creative approaches.
Confident and personable with proven experience in developing creative concepts.
Excellent attention to detail, and able to work to tight deadlines.
Able to research topics and assimilate sometimes complicated information.
Passion for communication and creativity, with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Understanding of digital marketing.
Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and grammar skills.
Exceptional proofreading and editing skills.
Experience of B2B copywriting, including corporate press releases.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our Copy will turn disruptive and strategic ideas into great words. Create and develop digital quality proposals with the ability to connect and empathise with the audience and media where these are implemented.
- Create copy for taglines, thematic headlines, advertising copy lines, website copy
- Write scripts for audiovisual and narrative based projects
- Edit and proofread pre-written content, repurpose and edit for different uses
- Provide copywriting support on internal campaigns
- Contribute to creative proposals çand strategy documents to bring ideas to life
- Create copy for press materials, articles, interviews and editorial, social content and promotional and competition copy
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Communications Manager write the company newsletters, assist with social and corporate editorial both internal and external
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com