CX Engagement Architect, Innovation Leader
Degree in marketing or advertising, engineering.
Experience of a minimum of 5 years working as a Social Media Manager of large companies, blogger, teacher of social networks or consultant.
Spanish and English at the negotiation level. Other languages will be a plus.
Excellent understanding and experience in the world of Social Networks and also the brand roles and creative strategies.
Passion for the world of marketing, social media and new technologies.
Expert in demonstrable engagement tactics.
Expert curator of viral content.
Born communicator and organizer.
Vocation of customer service (internal / external).
Critical thinking and prepared to solve problems quickly and effectively.
Ability to have a global vision of Social Media, well above the average.
A lot of empathy and leadership skills.
Sensitive with the person but firm with the task.
A proactive maximizer
Works well under pressure
Detail-oriented and organized
Flexible and open-minded
Highly communicative and empathetic as a key member of a multi- cultural and multi-functional team
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for making shine our digital media insights in the right way in each social network, in each account and in each timeline. In short words, the Social Media Manager execute the strategy through tactical arrangements of engagement in real time. The Social Media Manager oversees the agents work in order to fulfil their KPI`s and the optimization of each posting
Outcomes and accountabilities:
- Coordinate the Community Managers.
- Each day should review the result of the channels of the previous day and make recommendations to each agent to exceed their limits.
- The Social Media Manager is the leader of the daily creative alerts.
- It is the leader and decision maker of where to engage, what influencers and super fans and in what conversations of the day should be apply.
- It is the last responsible for what the agents publish and answer, therefore they double-check with them.
- You could be the backup agent of any or several brands at any time.
- It ensures that the agents record the cases in Salesforce and know how to answer in a human way and under the parameters of the brand.
- In charge of feeding the BB.DD Community Insights to work with the BU and FU planners. Architect.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com