Senior Account Director (Omnichannel Customer Experience)
- 5-7 years proven experience in a multinational Marketing & Communications Agency or Consultancy firm.
- Proficiency in Digital Marketing and Communications.
- Proven experience in Omnichannel Customer Experience field.
- Planning and Budgeting Selling and Closing Client Facing Experience in Project Management methodologies.
- Innovation and Technology-driven skills.
- Knowledgeable in Business Strategy.
- Fully proficient in English and French. Spanish is a plus.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our Senior Account Director (internally known as CX Client Success & Project Lead) will defend, optimize, enhance, innovate, and sell our Value Proposition in the field of Omnichannel Customer Experience, as a path to digitalize business for our clients.
1. Lift up Findasense’ Value Proposition. Strategizing and forecasting on how to make client accounts grow in Scope of Work.
a. Managing client relationship and delivering upon Scope of Work and team structure agreed under contract.
b. Allocate appropriate resources, define skills sets needed, and establish clear objectives and goals for client ongoing and upcoming projects.
c. Proactively looking for and integrating feedback from clients for a better performance and service delivery, at the time to enabling the team to improve their way of working in terms of efficiency and efficacy.
d. Identifying cross and up-selling opportunities within client accounts, leading to achieve purchasing from client, and planning its execution across teams (local and global).
e. Setting and pursuing KPIs for account performance and marketing performance of the activities of the team.
f. Establishing a robust connection to our claim of "From Data to Experience" in any delivery to clients, demonstrating value to their business.
2. Making the region grow through New Business processes.
a. In-depth contribution on business proposals. Delivering cross-functional projects when needed, such as pitches for new business.
b. Closing proposals and negotiation processes with clients.
3. Contribute to our Products and Services portfolio for continuously improving Client Satisfaction.
a. Adapting the global standards of our triple Value Proposition, i.e Innovation Consulting, Experience Factory, and Technology Integrator to local client accounts.
b. Acting as ambassadors of the CX Project practice in the region aligned with Growth & Marketing strategy of the company, e.g. as representative in front of prospects or clients, etc.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com