CX PR Support, Innovation Leader
Studies in progress in Journalism, Advertising or Marketing.
Experience in a Communication Agency or a Communication Department
Excellent communication written and verbal, attention to detail
High English level. Desirable high Portuguese level.
- Individualize .
- Achiever .
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
MISSIONTo ensure their obligation to help clients increase their public image and awareness of their products and service.
- Support the PR Team with Findasense Clients relation
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters, blogs and releases
- Support relations with stakeholders, media,etc.
- Edit texts and presentations as assigned
- Support in Communication and plan execution
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Keep and updating Media and journalism Data Base
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
- Identifying and mapp stakeholders
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com