Cliente Success & Project Lead, Innovation Leader
- Client Facing.
- Selling and Closing.
- Deep knowledge of the industry in Costa Rica, and preferably, in other countries of Central America and the Caribbean as well.
- Proficiency in Digital Marketing and Communications.
- Proven experience in Omnichannel Customer Experience field.
- Planning and Budgeting.
- Adaptable to non traditional and horizontal organizational structures.
- Experience in leading high performance teams.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Experience in Project Management methodologies (PMP, SCRUM, Agile, KANBAN).
- Innovation and Technology-driven skills.
- Knowledgeable in Business Strategy or Strategic Design.
- 5-7 years proven experience in a multinational consultancy firm or corporation
- Deep knowledge about start-up creation methodologies (lean start-up, business model canvas, lean canvas, value proposition design)
- Advanced level on English/Spanish Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
To defend, optimize, enhance, innovate, and sell our Value Proposition in the field of Omnichannel Customer Experience, as a path to both impact and transform the business for our clients.
- Lift up Findasense Value Proposition:
- Create or adapt winning service solutions for our clients.
- In-depth contribution on business proposals and support the Growth team on the process of closing new business proposals.
- Lead a high performance team to ensure effective operational delivery and high quality innovative proposals, including developing and improving the capabilities of the team.
- Optimize sustainability and profitability of our regional and global business:
- Allocate and define appropriate resources, accountabilities, skills sets needed, and establish clear objectives and goals for the client projects.
- Budgeting and forecasting along with Finance and other business partners
- Continuously improve Client Satisfaction:
- Look for and integrate feedback from clients for a better performance and service delivery.
- Identify improvement areas and launch internal projects to innovate our Products and Services portfolio to be ahead
- High level negotiation and strategic focus in upselling and cross-selling with our main clients.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com