Digital Engagement Specialist
What we are looking for
- BA or BS degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business administration or relevant subject.
- Background in social media communication and marketing (5 yrs+).
- Good understanding of the social media dynamics and the communication, deep analysis of consumers behavior over social media and capable of acting accordingly or recommending courses of action
- Fluent French, English & Arabic
- Exceptional communication and crisis management skills
- Creative thinking
- Analytic and strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal, written, reading, understanding and presentation skills
- Experience developing and implementing tactical plans — including inspired and
- moderated solutions
- Innovation driven
- Market Intelligence (Media consumption/behaviors…)
- Ability to understand consumer/customer needs
- Problem solving oriented
- Having management & coaching skills
- Eligible to improve procedures & processes
PLEASE, BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR THE POSITION, TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT:
- We are Alternative Consulting People. Digital native, young, international, talented, and funny.
- We work so close to the client, that we are considered its in-house digital department.
- We work in a disruptive space, where we experiment on always improvement processes.
IMPORTANT: This position is a partnership between Findasense and an outsourcing agency, this means you'll be part of the Findasense Operation and project but all contract and location will be provided by our outsourcing partner .
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
We are looking for young Social Media professionals to manage communication with consumers through a number of online channels and social media platforms, dealing with different types of situations that require creativity, influencing capacity and a positive attitude to effectively generate the desired results, also by providing professional, courteous, and prompt support.
Their capacity to develop strategies to build relations around a brand and generate interaction is key as well as their knowledge of the latest’s technologies and platforms that people use to express themselves.
Coordinating, communicating & managing of consumers through all channels pro-actively.
Responding consumers & customers through social channels
Proceeding corporate community management tasks.
Coordinating & leading local markets through community managers
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
Managing of communities through all channels pro-actively & re-actively with coordination, via Operations Manager
Managing & ensuring of posting new content analyzing input data coming from listening team, analysts, response team & other channels
Following up opportunities supporting content team at local basis delivery of updated key words engagement rate is succeeded
Monitoring brands’ & corporate social media accounts & giving answers
Ensuring & monitoring that the processes are completed within the KPIs & SLAs
Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management through community management.
Answering ad hoc questions of the community management team during their processes
Participate in recruitment processes in order to recruit new community management team
Contributing towards the quality & training processes
- You are an active, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- You are a clearspeaker, with very strong communication skills.
- You are resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- You are an open mind person.
- You gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team love to work with you.
- You inspire reliability and trust to clients.
- Energetic leader of people, able to motivate, develop and inspire teams.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com