CX Engagement Specialist, Innovation Leader
BA or BS degree in marketing, communications, business administration or relevant subject.
At least 1 year of experience in customer service, community management or similar positions
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Knowledge of CRM, Social Media and monitoring tools
Understanding of consumers behavior over social media
Excellent communication skills in a variety of customer facing situations
Able to identify and capitalize opportunities for the brands
Create engagement with consumers linking their personal interests with the brands
Good team player and drive for success.
*Event coverage as a Field agent: He/She develops tasks related with Social Media and content production. The person must have expertise in social media management but also creativity in order to design valuable content or make photographs and filming depending on the typology of the event to be posted in Real time in the social media platforms.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
The CX Engagement Specialist manage communication with consumers through phone, online channels and social media platforms, dealing with different types of situations that require creativity, influencing capacity and a positive attitude to effectively generate the desired results, also by providing professional, courteous, and prompt support. Their capacity to develop strategies to build relations around a brand and generate interaction is key as well as their knowledge of the latest’s technologies and platforms that people use to express themselves.
• Be the face of the brand, acting externally as the voice of the Company and being the voice of their consumers internally.
• Provide professional, courteous, and prompt support for customers, liaising with other departments to provide two- way communication on consumer issues.
• Effectively work with other Relation Center Teams on issues that require attention.
• Provide a timely resolution to consumers.
• Actively track and manage client interactions by logging all consumer contacts in the tracking system and collaborate in generating and sharing the knowledge for case resolution.
• Where appropriate, outline the key steps to resolving problems and communicate the solution to the consumer via frequent and regular status updates.
• Web monitoring in search of conversations about the company, brands, competitors and other issues of interest.
• Contextualize data found, analyze it and share relevant information with the team.
• Maintain year round consumer engagement using a variety of communication techniques to actively generate influence through phone, online channels and social media platforms.
• Participate in different type of actions to promote the brand.
• Prepare reports about status and findings, providing insights.
• Plan and execution of real time Marketing.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com