CX Content Specialist, Innovation Leader (Graphic Designer)
2-3 years proven experience in a similar position
Outstanding Adobe CS skills (Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects/Premiere).
Appreciated skills with camera (video or photo)
Appreciated skills with 3D Design (Cinema 4D, 3dmax, Rhinoceros…)
Strong working knowledge of digital design.
Proven track record in pre-press management.
Creative and flexible approach to projects and able to forge strong working relationships.
Good typographic layout skills.
Ability to work on multiple short term tasks at once and prioritizing workloads.
Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Excellent attention to detail, creative thinking and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Well organized
- Fast Learning.
- Creativity and Innovation.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
The Digital Content Specialist is responsible for designing online marketing communications material for the brands
Outcomes & Main accountabilities
- Managing the production of a suite of images for a variety of online channels which is expected to generate great interactivity and engagement.
- The Graphic Designer is expected to work with creative ideas and contribute with its own, supporting the team,
- Delivering high quality work within schedule, work closely with the team to deliver creative materials,
- Add value and knowledge to the delivery and execution of digital campaigns and to develop strong concepts from creative brief through to finished artwork.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com