CX Design Specialist, Innovation Leader
Outstanding Adobe CS skills (Photoshop/Illustrator/ InDesign/Acrobat).
Strong working knowledge of digital design.
Proven track record in pre-press management.
Creative and flexible approach to projects and able to forge strong working relationships.
Skills in other design areas as video producing, after effects, illustration, etc would be an advantage.
Good typographic layout skills.
Ability to work on multiple short term tasks at once and prioritizing workloads.
Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
Excellent attention to detail, and able to work to tight deadlines.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Conceptualizing hand in hand with the CX Design Specialist to portray ideas clearly and effectively is its mission.
- Looking for visual references and trends to enrich his work is basic to ensure every design will impact consumers in a positive way. This profile must have skills in graphic design, video production and editing, photography and illustration skills are valuable.
- The CX Design Specialist is responsible for designing marketing communications material for the brands that will be used by the Relation Center team. This role will be responsible for managing the production of a suite of images across channels which is expected to generate great interactivity.
- The individual is expected to work with the Relation Center team ideas and contribute with its own.
- The main responsibilities of the role are the delivery of high quality work within schedule, to work closely with Relation Center team to deliver creative materials, add value and knowledge to the delivery and execution of digital campaigns and to develop strong concepts from creative brief through to finished artwork.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com