CX Media Support, Innovation Leader (Internship)
Media agency experience or strong digital background (Master in Digital Marketing)
Proficient in Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads. Google Adwords is a plus
Thorough understanding of the implementation and optimization campaign process
Excellent organizational and fire-fighting skills
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up process
Strong initiative and ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction.
Experience with A/B testing.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
The main objective of the Digital Ad Trafficker is to ensure that the clients’ digital campaigns are carried out properly.
The Digital Ad Trafficker is the responsible for managing the day-to- day activities of advertising
campaigns, which includes setting up platforms, executing, trafficking, targeting, pacing and optimizing.
1. Programming and Implementing Social Media campaigns (FB/IG/TW):
- Reviewing and processing advertising campaign material.
- Requiring plan assets, such as creatives and tracking tags.
- Setting up digital ads platforms.
- Managing bid strategies for campaigns
- Guaranteeing the campaign’s kick-off and deployment.
2. Monitoring the Digital Media campaigns
- Following-up daily on the campaign’s KPI’s Fill out the daily monitoring forms
- Informing alert situations to the team
3. Optimizing the Digital media campaigns
- Applying A/B testing on the creative pieces Improve the impact on the distinct audiences
- Maximizing performance and ad revenue.
- Recommending changes and improvements to the media plan to increase conversion.
- Providing campaign reports to internal teams.
- Elaborating the results reports and flashreports to our clients
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com