CX Content Specialist, Innovation Leader
The CX Content Specialist are responsible for the conversational tone and engagement generated by the Brands across channels.
- Create copy for taglines, thematic headlines, advertising copy lines, website copy
- Write scripts for audiovisual and narrative based projects
- Edit and proofread pre-written content, repurpose and edit for different uses
- Provide copywriting support on internal campaigns
- Contribute to creative proposals and strategy documents to bring ideas to life
- Create copy for press materials, articles, interviews and editorial, social content and promotional and competition copy
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Communications Manager write the company newsletters, assist with social and corporate editorial both internal and external
Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
At least 3 year of relevant experience. • Proactive and positive attitude
Professional experience as a creative writer / copywriter or in advertising with a degree in relevant subjects such as communication, marketing, journalism or business administration
Excellent writing skills
Team player and work closely with all functional groups
Ability to communicate to different stakeholder groups in brand tone of voice.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Conceptualizing effective ideas that cause a positive effect on clients and consumers is the main skill of this profile. Copywriting expertise is essential since wording and tone make a big difference for the BCC communication.
The CX Content Specialist assume full responsibility for the creative development and editing of various promotion- oriented materials in all social media platforms and channels that the Relation Center manages.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com