CX Regional Content Lead, Innovation Leader
BA or BS degree in Advertising. 8-10 years experience.
Passion, experience and expertise in customer understanding, content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytic and meaningful measurement, and relentless drive for results are critical factors of success in the role.
Ability to understand what consumers like and how to reach them effectively
Project management skills to manage content schedules and deadlines.
Strong project, staff, agency management skills, as well as demonstrated ability to work successfully with cross- functional teams.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus. Be able to work with due dates, under pressure and respecting deadlines.
Strong ability to multitask in a fast moving environment
Strong content marketing, internet marketing, social media marketing, digital media and experience
Experience collaborating on projects both internally and with outside agencies.
Experience creating content for lead generation, content marketing for SEO, CRM programs and social media.
Energetic leader of people, able to motivate, develop and inspire teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Well organized
- Fast Learning.
- Creativity and Innovation.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
We are looking for a creative copywriter director to motivates and mentor the CX Creativity practice. With excellent spelling and "think outside the box" mentality, you must have 360 ° experience in different industries and channels but with a unique passion to conceptualize digital ideas. We are looking for someone who's looking every day for new kinds of technology, innovative ways to execute ads or even different artistic trends. The Content Lead takes ensures it’s team is accomplishing business objectives in every delivery.
Outcomes & Main accountabilities
- Conceptualize ideas, strategies and creative concepts based on a brief or specific objectives.
- Being able to develop different executions from a concept to the writing and last to the presentation to the client.
- Knowing the agency's internal creative processes or creative alerts in order to generate actions
- Have knowledge of digital media and how it works.
- Ensure the brand voice is strongly represented in all content to cement and build on the brands’ reputation.
- Motivate, mentor and lead the Excellence team. Empower and train his team.
- Lead on email marketing; building, targeting and scheduling emails for maximum impact, signing of content and giving input into the strategy.
- Take an active role in calendar planning sessions.
- Report on team activity in key areas.
- Lead and guide with worldwide best practices benchmarks and cases.Be aware of the latest trends in social networks and apply them in your work.
- Potentiate the conversations that take place in the networks together with the .
- Being able to create synergies with the account executive, the planner and clients.
- Looking for opportunities of RTM.
- Seize the most of each campaign and try to take advantage of every opportunity (this applies for institutional campaigns, annual and seasonal).
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com