CX Intelligence Architect, Innovation Leader - Freelance -
BA or BS degree with a strong academic record.
Advanced degree is a plus.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
International experience (academic or professional).
People management experience.
Experience in operations preferred but not required, including customer service, risk, compliance or fraud investigation.
Considerable knowledge of Social Media and total quality practices.
Ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels within the company.
Proven leader that takes initiative with strong analytical skills, and capable of challenging, developing and inspiring a talented and diverse team.
Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Demonstrable cross-functional collaboration work experience and ability to execute projects successfully.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
The CX Intelligence Architect focuses on online/offline behavioral analysis combined with open source data resources to detect risk activity and marketing opportunities. This includes closely monitoring real-time social media content and identifying relevant pressing issues, threats, and opportunities, developing detailed reports to inform clients, as well as designing strategies with Strategists and Planners to diffuse content.
As the CX Intelligence Architect, you are also proficient in aggregating information across unclassified and classified domains into a single intelligence picture. Further, you are able to communicate effectively with highly technical and non-technical people alike, in writing, in person, and virtually, as necessary, serving as the internal expert on metrics & analytics to support the Relation Center.
Define and update data Intelligence and Analytics strategy & processes to match with client stakeholders needs.
Ensure Intelligence services are delivered according to the standards in order to achieve KPIs and SLAs.
Define and update reporting structure definition to match with client needs for insights.
Monitoring conversations across channels to uncover actionable recommendations and engagement opportunities for internal clients (brand teams and corporate communications).
- Administer social listening by managing topics, roll out updates and train users in social media monitoring tools and reporting processes.
- Create multiple data sets to establish benchmarks against industry standards or competitive analysis for the categorie.
- Active participation in client account strategy sessions, coordinating campaign measurement, creating conclusions and implications.
- Develop dashboards and KPIs, integrating data with web analytics, insights and actionable recommendations based on findings.
- Explore trends by Strategists requests, opportunities for growth and engagement, and predict potential problems in the social media space in support of online reputation management.
- Responsible for an array of research assignments including: SEO, online campaign analytics and digital audits, design of research studies and preparation of advisory reports.
- Help innovate, define, launch and deliver new research products and services.
- Explore insights for Strategists.
- Accountable in HH.RR for Intelligence Team.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com