Growth Specialist, Innovation Leader
- Bachelor Degree in management, Business Administration or similar
- Would be preferable experience in TIC Industry, Strategy Consultancy firm, Digital Consultancy.
- Rounded digital marketing experience.
- Would be desirable international experience.
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Creative, Self-Managed, Well Organised, Flexible, Committed, Mac user, Google Suite knowledge, Business / Marketing background or education.
- Experience of high value, complex B2B sales
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
The mission of the growth & marketing specialist is to create, to follow, to enforce and to close projects related to Findasense Growth & Marketing. You will be the inside sales and responsible of local growth & marketing actions. As a Growth & Marketing specialist you will need a deep knowledge of Findasense services, vivid vision and target clients in order to take into account all needs and translated them into your daily accountabilities.
- Linking marketing & sales
- Developing the connection with the specific prospective buyer
- Qualifying the lead (Money, Authority, Need, Desire)
- Scheduling appointments with leads
- Sending out follow-up materials
- Responding to leads requests
- Updating CRM with every interaction with leads
- Making introductory calls
- Contacting and closing meetings with leads
- Building a stronger leads database by researching to create a detailed view of the customer’s need for customer experience and the sales opportunity.
- Moving leads from warm or little interest to active interest; education to consideration.
- Adapting credentials and marketing materials for lead presentations
- Elaborating budgets
- Organizing local Growth & Marketing drive folder
- Inviting & following up findasense events
- Organizing local events
- Generating local growth & marketing PO
- Executing local marketing plans
- Sending Insights Magazine to clients and leads
- Following and interacting with local leads in Social Media
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com