Junior Social Media Analyst
- Relevant experience in data analysis of at least 1 years: quantitative and qualitative processes of consumer knowledge, panels and focus groups.
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media
- Experience in data extraction and reporting for digital media agencies.
- Competent in understanding and applying customer data, analytics and market research to business issues.
- Ability to inform, explain, advise and consult with internal teams on practical development and application of activity based on web insight.
- High level of data manipulation and experience in establishing on-going reporting about social media channels.
- Number focused, able to work with large sets and volumes of data, strong problem solving skills, high level of maths ability and advanced Excel skills.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with online monitoring tools
- Knowledge of social media dynamics and trends
- Plus: Knowledge of data management tools and programming languages (R, Python)
- Plus: Experience in database management (SQL, Access)
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization and planning.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
To collaborate with the data analysis team on insight finding, including tasks such as brand and category monitoring, as well as development and analysis of online metrics. To provide our clients with a clear view of their online presence, keeping an open eye for opportunities and other added value proposals for our clients.
- Quantitatively and qualitatively analyzes profiles in the client's social networks, their competence and leading companies in digital strategy, generating actionable insights that enrich and enhance our strategic proposal for the client.
- Performs listening process in social networks and digital media in the client category, identifying the vision of users and other relevant stakeholders, detecting strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the client.
- Consolidate and structure data to present it to the team and internal / external client.
- Help us to identify trends, patterns and anomalies thats help to understand consumer behavior.
- Analyze the reports, metrics boards and tools used by the client, generating a proposal of indicators and goals aligned with the client's objectives. It subsequently implements the proposal, monitors results and proposes improvements.
- Proposes and reports, according to the data, new ways of approaching creativity in social networks in conjunction with the CX Digital Engagement Lead.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com