Culture & People Happiness Support , Innovation Leader
- Bachelor or major in Psychology, Human resources, Work relations or related field.
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish.
- Minimum relevant experience in Human Resources tasks (Recruiting, Administrative tasks)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Good computer skills in a Mac environment.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to maintain a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of strategy discussions.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team love to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
We are looking for a Human Resources Intern that will be an integral part of the Culture & People Happiness Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and confident individual to create HR experience, learn talent management, digital transformation and recruiting in a fast growing company.
Support and actively collaborate for the a great implementation of all People Happiness processes and policies at a local level to accomplish a unified employee experience and a great employee journey.
- Personnel Administration, payroll support, administrative documentation for tax and social security, Workday input, contracts.
- Involvement in day-to-day human resources activities such as absentee / turnover control, job posting/selection, entry level staffing, new hire orientations, leave administration, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining personnel files for all new hires archives and data entry into HR systems.
- Increasing Recruiters’ work productivity by interview tracking and support, interacting with candidates and following up processes with Hiring Team.
- Provide HR support and consultation to the business, answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related items
- Supporting Culture & People Happiness team to solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions
- Assist with planning and roll-out of HR programs and initiatives related to career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Help identify opportunities to improve HR policies by connecting the dots across multiple experiences of employees and leaders.
- Drive innovation in Human Resources functions and processes.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com