CX Intelligence Specialist, Innovation Leader
- Studies in marketing, advertising and/or similar.
- Proven experience on Marketing & Communications landscape and industries, valuable consultancy experience e.g. Customer Insights, Mar-Comm Business Analytics, etc. (2+ years)
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Extraordinary capability for complex analysis and synthesis, along with data storytelling.
- Experience on visualization frameworks and systems, e.g. Tableau, Qlickview, PowerBI, etc.
- Proven ability to understand consumer/customer needs.
- Excellent verbal, writing, reading, understanding and presentation skills.
- Eligible for teamwork and self-improvement.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
Convert social media data to insights and identifying opportunities for stakeholders to improve their business and keep a curious and skeptic spirit and being enthusiastic for learning about anything and finding ways to discover new methods and solutions.
- Providing data insights for client and team, tryout specialized reports, developing their business strategy.
- Ensuring and producing searching and analysing data according to pre-defined key words and processes tracing and conducting manual sentiment analysis from the data ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Identifying, mapping and monitoring the stakeholders impacting client business.
- Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management.
- Ensuring & monitoring that the processes are completed within the KPIs and SLAs.
- Developing new tools that help automate any task or make easier ways to extract and analyse data.
- Collaborating with the data science team and supporting them in developing new tools and replicating them locally.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com