Social Media Manager- Colombia
- You have excellent English grammar and spelling.
- You are an active, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- You are a clearspeaker, with very strong communication skills.
- You are resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- You are an open mind person.
- You gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team love to work with you.
- You inspire reliability and trust to clients.
- Energetic leader of people, able to motivate, develop and inspire teams.
Coordinating, communicating & managing of consumers through all channels pro-actively. Responding consumers & customers through social channels. Proceeding corporate community management tasks. Coordinating & leading local markets through community managers
- Managing of communities through all channels pro-actively & re-actively with coordination, via Operations Manager
- Managing & ensuring of posting new content analyzing input data coming from listening team, analysts, response team & other channels
- Following up opportunities supporting content team at local basis delivery of updated key words engagement rate is succeeded
- Monitoring brands’ & corporate social media accounts & giving answers
- Ensuring & monitoring that the processes are completed within the KPIs & SLAs
- Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management through community management.
- Answering ad hoc questions of the community management team during their processes
- Participate in recruitment processes in order to recruit new community management team
- Contributing towards the quality & training processes
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com