CX Engagement Lead, Innovation Leader
• Train, lead, and mentor talented staff.
• Enhance tools and system functionality and develop specific product solutions for our customers.
• Work closely with our internal partners to set up and maintain systems and processes.
• Productivity and quality control through the use of KPIs and other metrics.
• Best use of the technologies for creating an effective consumer centric experience (hardware & software).
• Collaborate with and improve Relation Center operations.
• Continuous service improvement in providing world-class support for consumer necessities.
BA or BS degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
People management experience.
Experience in customer service, risk, compliance or fraud investigation.
Strong attention to detail, extremely proactive, organized and analitycal. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish.
Project management and problem-solving skills.
Organizational and planning skills.
Excellent communication skills with a strong personality and positive attitude.
Knowledge with CRM tools environment.
Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
Accountable in HH.RR for CARE Team.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Execution supervisor that integrates offline and online workforce to ensure an omnichannel congruent experience. The connecting point between internal and external stakeholders providing powerful insights.
The CX Engagement Lead is responsible for building and leading the Relations Center
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com