CX Engagement Specialist, Innovation Leader
- BA or BS degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business administration or relevant subject.
- Background in social media communication and marketing .
- Good understanding of the social media dynamics and the communication, deep analysis of consumers behavior over social media and capable of acting accordingly or recommending courses of action.
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Exceptional communication and crisis management skills
- Creative thinking
- Analytic and strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal, written, reading, understanding and presentation skills
- Experience developing and implementing tactical plans — including inspired and
- Moderated solutions
- Innovation driven
- Market Intelligence (Media consumption/behaviors…)
- Ability to understand consumer/customer needs
- Problem solving oriented
- Having management & coaching skills
- Eligible to improve procedures & processes
- Individualize .
- Achiever .
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
We are looking for young Social Media professionals to manage communication with consumers through a number of online channels and social media platforms, dealing with different types of situations that require creativity, influencing capacity and a positive attitude to effectively generate the desired results, also by providing professional, courteous, and prompt support.
Coordinating, communicating & managing of consumers through all channels pro-actively.
Responding consumers & customers through social channels
Proceeding corporate community management tasks.
Coordinating & leading local markets through community managers
Managing of communities through all channels pro-actively & re-actively with coordination, via Operations Manager
Managing & ensuring of posting new content analyzing input data coming from listening team, analysts, response team & other channels
Following up opportunities supporting content team at local basis delivery of updated key words engagement rate is succeeded
Monitoring brands’ & corporate social media accounts & giving answers
Ensuring & monitoring that the processes are completed within the KPIs & SLAs
Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management through community management.
Answering ad hoc questions of the community management team during their processes
Participate in recruitment processes in order to recruit new community management team
Contributing towards the quality & training processes
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com