Regional Intelligence Lead
What we are looking for:
- Proficiency on Advanced Statistics Modeling techniques, regression techniques, e.g. logistic regression, supervised learning, decision trees, random forests, etc.
- Relational Algebra.
- Expert on statistical computing packages, SPSS, SAS, R programming (ggplot, lattice), etc.
- Full capability on building algorithms and Predictive Modeling (PMML).
- Unsupervised learning: clustering, dimensionality reduction, etc.
- Machine Learning, Hadoop, Hive/Pig, Storm and Spark, MLlib, etc.
- Full domain of MapReduce concepts and architectures.
- Libraries and File Systems such as HDFS.
- Extraordinary capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
- Scripting Languages: Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python, PHP.
- DataBase languages, SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Parallel query processing.
- Proficient on visualization frameworks and systems, e.g. GraphML, NodeXL, Tableau, D3.js, Flare, Beckon, Tickr, Klipfolio, etc.
- Experience with xaaS, like AWS, MS Azure, etc.
- Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team loves to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Mission & Purpose
To create a data-driven culture and ecosystem within company, which will serve to develop profitable models that make a positive impact in our clients, people, stakeholders, and most importantly, for the world.
- Building Descriptive, Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics and Smart Targeting ecosystems:
- Designing and building out a predictive-modeling engine for rapid development of robust predictive models using varied data sources - demographic, behavioral, weblogs, payment data and social media.
- Developing data science capabilities for multi-channel Digital Marketing (e.g. email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc), and any other Marketing Data Point as required.
- Designing social media monitoring algorithms (Sentiment analysis, Influencer analysis, Topic modeling and trend spotting) and scale them up towards real-time.
- Designing and developing algorithms and statistical models applied to our research marketing methodologies.
- Designing and developing a text mining engine:
- Building proprietary NLP libraries for semantic analysis on structured and unstructured text data formats and sources.
- Building out a large-scale multi-class classification system for analyzing customer behavior along her consumer journeys.
- Designing and developing data-driven marketing methodologies.
- Contributing along with other practice leaders in our open organization to develop marketing methodologies fed by data streams, and data products that outperform in market.
- Leading the set-up of a lean, and outstanding, global data science team.
- Defining the needed outcomes, competencies and roles for an extremely efficient data science team.
- Defining guidelines to data treatment processes within company.
- Mentoring team members and partners.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com