CX Content Lead, Innovation Leader
- Motivate, mentor and lead the Content Excellence team of the Relation Center.
- Ensure all communications have compelling and enticing content.
- Ensure the brand voice is strongly represented in all content to cement and build on the brands’ reputation.
- Optimize the content to reach the widest audience.
- Oversee the day to day publishing operations.
- Liaise with the Relation Center Managers to ensure key messaging is done.
- Lead on email marketing; building, targeting and scheduling emails for maximum impact, signing of content and giving input into the strategy.
- Take an active role in calendar planning sessions.
- Report on team activity in key areas.
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest and develop plans to capitalize.
- Accountable in HH.RR for Content Team.
- Lead and guide with worldwide best practices benchmarks and cases.
- Enhance internal creativity and empower and train his team.
BA or BS degree in Advertising. 8-10 years experience as creative consultant.
Passion, experience and expertise in customer understanding, content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytic and meaningful measurement, and relentless drive for results are critical factors of success in the role.
Ability to understand what consumers like and how to reach them effectively
Project management skills to manage content schedules and deadlines.
Strong project, staff, agency management skills, as well as demonstrated ability to work successfully with cross- functional teams.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Strong ability to multitask in a fast moving environment
Strong content marketing, internet marketing, social media marketing, digital media and experience
Experience collaborating on projects both internally and with outside agencies.
Experience creating content for lead generation, content marketing for SEO, CRM programs and social media.
Energetic leader of people, able to motivate, develop and inspire teams.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
The Creative Director, motivates and mentor the CX Creativity practice. It is responsible for capitalizing opportunities in the customer experience journey and for brands to reach consumers in the most effective and compelling way. The Content Lead takes ensures it’s team is accomplishing business objectives in every delivery.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com