CX Client Success & Project Architect, Innovation Leader
- Implement the necessary tools to tackle day-to-day operations and to capture the “voice of the consumer”.
- Implement strategies, tactics, coordination plans, implementation and reporting the achieved results.
- Collaborate with the teams to generate protocols and engagement cases.
- Collects business requirements and stakeholders feedbacK
- Analyses operational efficiencies
- Grants service delivery in quality and time
- Third party vendors and partners management
- Responsible for addressing customer’s expectations, preferences and aversions as well as coping with the day-to- day management of the Relation Center. Ensure to do the required actions that make possible for the Company to be near their consumers 365 days a year taking the best advantage of the Relation Center capabilities and improving the overall relationship. Working with clientes Brand Managers and Media Agencies.
- Organize and manage the necessary resources.
- Monitor consumer, industry, technology and competitive behavior in the market and provide market expertise to the client and the team.
- Cross-functional collaboration with other clients teams.
BA or BS, communications, marketing, advertising or related fields.
4+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Account Director in Digital Consultancy or Digital Agency.
Knowledge and interest in CRM, Social media, SEO, SEM, Blogs and business analytics.
Proven track record of delivering results, presentations skills to mid level management, excellent organizational skills.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Account Director/Project Manger expert on contact center and digital marketing operations implementation. In charge of resources efficient organization, processes management and performance controlling. The Account Director brings an open mindset to integrate different approaches on how to solve basic problems.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com