Country Growth, Innovation Leader
- Bachelor Degree in management, Business Administration or similar, some require or at least prefer that Country Manager candidates hold a master’s degree.
- Experience in TIC Industry, Strategy Consultancy firm, Digital Consultancy.
- Experience of high value, complex B2B sales
- Ideally a network of contacts and relationships
- Rounded digital marketing experience.
- Would be desirable international experience.
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Innovative mindset, results and goal oriented, open minded, strategic thinking
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Country manager will be focus on developing the strategic and tactical sales plans for new business development in the region. The position also involves working to manage office operations, and increase profitability for a company.
- Understanding customer experience landscape and consistently discovering the spot for Findasense business.
- Prospecting accounts to gain new business
- Looking for new local RFI and contribute in detailed qualification of opportunities
- Meeting with decision makers. Presenting new business proposals to leads
- Work directly on individual opportunities through the full sales lifecycle from lead qualification to contract closure, including hands-on bid/proposal generation (Reviewing the proposal together with the BS & CS team, Sending budgets to clients, Writing up the contract and going for the signature
- ,etc )
- Maintaining the relationship with leads that become clients
- In line with company strategy and business plan, develop relationship with established industry leaders in order to increase sales
- Meeting with BS & CS team to ensure needs of the prospect will be met
- Pitching new proposals received
- Attending events representing Findasense locally
- Networking in local events
- Communicating to @PR role new business
- Selecting guests to Findasense events
- Manage and optimized office operations
- Understanding lead company processes (finance, procurement, admin., buyer)
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com