Talent Acquisition Architect
What we are looking for
- Bachelor or major in Psychology, Human resources, Work relations or related field.
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish. French knowledge very desired.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Recruiting and talent acquisition teams.
- Experience recruiting profiles in Marketing & Communication, Advertising, Consultancy, Digital, Social Media and Technology industries.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Good computer skills in a Mac environment.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of strategy discussions.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team love to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
We are looking for a Talent Aquisition and Recruitment professional that will drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy for our growing teams across all our practices and rapidly growing operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and confident individual to develop Digital Recruitment experience, implement talent acquisition innovations, digital transformation in a fast growing company.
Search and recruitment of A PLAYERS to consolidate top performance teams. As part of our global recruiting team, you’ll focus on finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial and open minded spirit, a sense of aspirational and diversity of thought to all they do.
- Design and develop the global recruiting strategy and business plan for the company, innovating in processes, tools, resources, etc.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring global goals.
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics, generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Briefing meetings to know our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Receiving new hires and guide them through signing contracts, confidentiality agreements & internal policies.
- On Boarding meeting for new hires and first month check point and end of probation period confirmation.