Studies and desirable experience:
University studies completed:
- Business Administration
- Postgraduate course completed or in progress:
- MBA Marketing Communication, etc.
- Business Areas of Service Companies
- Commercial areas of Media Customer Management
- Communication Agencies
- New Business
- Digital marketing
- Commercial Focus
- Team management
- Bear pressure
- Focused on success
- Focused on the customer
- Leadership Knowledge of the industry and market
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Mission & Purpose
Develop new business for the Chilean office, executing a commercial strategy. Secondarily, management of the businesses and projects obtained
- Collaborate with the development and execute the New Business plan for Chile, according to the regional and global plan of the company.
- Collaborate with the local marketing plan aligned with the global plan so that it achieves the goals of awarness and positioning of the company in the region.
- Prospect new clients, generate leads, converting them into business development opportunities. Representation of the company in Chile.
- Create attractive and effective proposals for clients.
- Close sales and long-term customers. Define and manage optimally the resources of the office to achieve the pre-established business objectives.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com