Training & Development Specialist
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of relevant training experience.
- Experience with organizational change.
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish.
- French knowledge required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Good computer skills in a Mac environment.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of strategy discussions.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team loves to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
We are looking for a Training Specialist that will be part of the team that will drive the self-management strategy for our growing teams across all our practices and rapidly growing operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and confident individual to develop change management experience, training and developing skills and digital transformation in a fast growing company.
- Provide training solutions and adapt them to company's culture and employees.
- Train new and current employees in the company's self-management methodology implementation.
- Audit company worldwide progress in terms of structure, metrics and reports.
- Provide feedback to leaders regarding the implementation as well to provide best practices.
- Create and implement reporting tool to measure progress and areas of improvement.
- Consolidate benchmark of similar implementation in the services industry.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com