UX/UI Design & Development Architect
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of CRM platforms available in the market
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer.
- API programming (JSON, REST, AJAX, etc.) is a plus.
- General Programming Skills, Software Design, Web Development.
- Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork
- Experience with Entity Framework, N-Layer Architecture, ORM, Typescript a plus
- Solid understanding of UI design with emphasis of maximizing usability.
- Front-end skills and good understanding of how back-end development works.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Good capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Rigorous and strict enough to follow methodic working lines.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering related area of study preferred.
- Familiar with Design Thinking.
- Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team loves to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Mission & Purpose
To deliver the best user experiences through digital interactive platforms for our clients and their customers.
- Collecting and streamlining client’s business requirements.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across all range of digital channels and touchpoints.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Defining technical specs for UX/UI upon client’s briefing.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Defining a strategic approach to best user experiences across omnichannel environments.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Service Design, Client Success, Legal, Business Technology and others across the company on digital projects.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Defining strategic approaches to Marketing Technology Landscape platforms.
- You will improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures for the integration of best 3rd party platforms in the market to get applied across all the practices in digital marketing.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com