CX Project Lead - Consumer Experience Consultant
1. Help in-country Growth & Client Success teams to lift up Findasense’ Value Proposition.
a. Create or adapt service solutions for our clients.
b. Support the Growth & Client Success team on the process of selling and closing proposals.
c. In-depth contribution when preparing Budget Proposals to clients.
2. Contribute to our Products and Services portfolio for continuously improving Client Satisfaction.
a. Look for and integrate feedback from clients for a better performance and service delivery.
b. Identify improvement areas to innovate our Products and Services portfolio on the seek of both cost efficiency and getting ahead of the curve.
3. Align and guide practice leads (subject matter experts) through short and long-term projects.
a. Allocate appropriate resources, define skills sets needed, and establish clear objectives and goals for the client projects.
- Proficiency in Digital Marketing and Communications.
- Proven experience in Omnichannel Customer Experience field.
- Planning and Budgeting
- Selling and Closing
- Client Facing
- Experience in Project Management methodologies (PMP, SCRUM, Agile, KANBAN).
- Innovation and Technology-driven skills.
- Knowledgeable in Business Strategy
- 5-7 years proven experience in a multinational consultancy firm or corporation
- Deep knowledge about start-up creation methodologies (lean start-up, business model canvas, lean canvas, value proposition design)
- Certification on Design Thinking or similar is a plus
- Advanced level on English/Spanish Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
To defend, optimize, enhance, innovate, and sell our Value Proposition in the field of Omnichannel Customer Experience, as a path to digitalize business for our clients.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com