Pre Press Graphic Designer- Costa Rica
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Outstanding Adobe CS skills (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/ Acrobat).
- Support the Creative Services team constructing compelling print, advertisements, promotional materials.
- Manage pre-press production, including proper preparation of files for output to commercial printers
- Understand and implement brand guidelines properly.
- Manipulate graphics as per request (editing, retouching, color correction, file conversion).
- Attention to detail.
- Good attitude towards work and pressure.
- Team player and used to working with different areas in the agency.
- Innovative creativity.
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
- Must be able to self-manage their time and work, respecting the agreed deadlines.
- Ability to receive a Brief from the client and the team.
- Know and fully handle the way that the brand communicates and protect it graphically.
- Be proactive with ideas that help brands to grow.
- Constantly looks for ways to innovate in their work.
- Studies or college degree on graphic design or similar.
- High level of English.
MissionDesign and execute all types of print media, prepare en evaluate art files for printability to expertly prepare print-ready files, with a clear understanding of fonts, pantone colors, process printing and vector/raster images.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com