Digital Content Specialist (Graphic Designer) - Spain
What we are looking for:
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Outstanding Adobe CS skills (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Acrobat).
- After effects
- Digital Illustration
- Strong working knowledge of digital design.
- Proven track record in pre-press management.
- Creative and flexible approach to projects and able to forge strong working relationships.
- Skills in Flash and Illustrator
- Good typographic layout skills.
- Ability to work on multiple short term tasks at once and prioritizing workloads.
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
- Excellent attention to detail, and able to work to tight deadlines.
- You are an active, dynamic, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Your are a clearspeaker, with very strong communication skills.
- You are resolutive, positive, curious and target oriented.
- You are an open mind person. That’s why we ask for at least one year of job and living experience abroad your country of origin.
- You gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team love to work with you.
- You inspire reliability and trust to clients.
- Energetic leader of people, able to motivate, develop and inspire teams.
BEFORE APPLYING PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- We are Alternative Consulting People. Born digital. We are young, international, talented and fun.
- We work so close to the client that we are considered the in-house department of Social Media.
- As a rule, we work in a disruptive space where we continually challenge and experiment with new approaches.
- This work includes both: making content for dozens of channels and thousands of users, proposing and creating the best ideas to fall in love with.
- This job requires Real Time delivery and agility, for all profiles.
- Personal Portfolio required before interview.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing online marketing communications material for the brands, that will be used by the rest of the team. You will responsible for managing the production of a suite of images for a variety of online channels which is expected to generate great interactivity and engagement.
The Graphic Designer is expected to work with creative ideas and contribute with its own, supporting the team, delivering high quality work within schedule, work closely with the team to deliver creative materials, add value and knowledge to the delivery and execution of digital campaigns and to develop strong concepts from creative brief through to finished artwork.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com