Regional Cx Content Specialist, Innovation Leader - Colombia
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in integrated agencies or digital.
- Knowledge of how the main social networks and digital media work.
- Be able to find effective digital solutions to specific problems.
- Contribute with ideas that give an extra value to the team’s work of everyday and also in campaigns of greater importance.
- Be capable of working together with a digital graphic designers, copywriters, planners and manage your traffic and workload.
- Know how to use different software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Power Point and others.
- Be able to present ideas in a fluent and clear way to your leaders and eventually to the client.
- Respect delivery deadlines and be in charge of the projects assigned to you from the first day.
- Dominate English & Spanish.
- Responsible, proactive, with good attitude towards work, wanting to participate and learn.
- The chosen person must develop creative and content strategies for one of the most important brands of mass consumption, providing creativity, leadership and criteria to each of the projects.
- Contribute ideas within the brand communication territory, that can be transformed into big campaign.
- Create content for Social Networks of important brands.
- Design in a form that excites, entertain or provoke the purchase of the product.
- Generate digital tactics that motivates people to engage.
- Use creative filter to define if an idea can work or not.
- Expertise and management of design tools.
- Level the graphic product of the work group.
- Good communication with the entire team to generate effective and creative ideas.
- Leadership capacity to carry out the assigned projects.