Social Media Agent - Ecuador
- Knowledge of tools for publishing content on social networks.
- Capacity and experience in covering events.
- Vocation for customer service
- Common sense, specially when is about complex moments.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Sense of empowerment of their responsibilities.
- Be available any moment.
- Attention to detail.
- Be communicative.
- Be honest.
- Good taste for photography is a must.
- Excellent spelling is a must.
- Analytical capacity.
- Be objective when generating any learning or report.
- Ability to work under pressure with good attitude.
- Be a positive influence to the team.
- Be risky and dared to try something new every day.
We are looking for a professional for the position of Social Media Agent, to manage one of the most important beverage brands. This person must have experience in managing social networks, with strategic skills and teamwork, thus being able to implement all the digital strategies proposed inhouse or proposed to our client.
- Create content calendars.
- Schedule and publish correctly all the publications of the monthly content calendar.
- Master tactics to recognize and act in conversations of users to make interventions in order to generate engagement. This always following the guidelines of the strategy.
- Make proposals constantly real-time content suitable for each specific brand.
- Generate daily personalized responses to inboxes and interactions, same answers must comply with a maximum timeframe.
- Be aware of the latest trends in social networks and apply them in your work.
- Address complaints cases and register them in Salesforce until it is closed.
- Discover new possible superfans of the brand and always keep in touch with them.
- Send the content with the best result to the guideline.
- Beside from carrying the content calendar every day, you must also implement activations or dynamics of each brand.
- Make weekly & monthly reports of learnings obtained from everything published content.
- Be very attentive to the behavior and feedback of the communities in each of the networks.
- Constantly detect what is working and what is not on our platforms.
- Make real time coverages.
- Make real time coverages during specific brand events.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com