CX Social Media Innovation & Intelligence Specialist - Colombia
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media.
- Knowledge of the digital world and the habit and interest to be permanently updated in the available tools, trends, changes in consumers, success stories, etc.
- Field work capacity (doing interviews and qualitative technics of research)
- Ease of expression and dialogue with people.
- Good management of agenda and times.
- Abstraction and analysis.
- Curiosity and ability to search for data and solutions according to the needs of the brand.
- Excellent writing and spelling it’s a MUST.
- Impeccable ethics.
To transform data into insights that support the digital strategies through evidence, trends and cultural phenomena. Investigate, converse and understand communities and individuals (Audiences) to identify and detect business, communication or engagement opportunities for brands. Understand the panorama of social networks from a point of view of trends, future of social media, formats, guidelines and people to add value approaches for Findasense team.
- Quantitatively and qualitatively analyzes profiles in the client's social networks, their competence and leading companies in digital strategy, generating actionable insights that enrich and enhance our strategic proposal for the client.
- Performs listening process in social networks and digital media in the client category, identifying the vision of users and other relevant stakeholders, detecting strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the client.
- Consolidate and structure data to present it to the team and internal / external client.
- Analyze the reports, metrics boards and tools used by the client, generating a proposal of indicators and goals aligned with the client's objectives. It subsequently implements the proposal, monitors results and proposes improvements.
- Proposes and implements a listening system that allows to detect and manage reputational contingencies or other incidents that affect the client in conjunction with the CX, Digital Engagement Specialist.
- Responsible for the qualitative and quantitative reports to be developed according to the defined work plan.
- It supports with its analysis the development of tactical plans (monthly or by campaigns) coherent with the medium term strategy and / or responding to briefs or specific campaigns.
- Analyze opportunities for integration of different sources of customer data and the generation of new indicators and reports based on them.
- Research and learn about the latest formats and changes in the platforms of the main social networks.
- Proposes and reports, according to the data, new ways of approaching creativity in social networks in conjunction with the CX Digital Engagement Specialist.