CX Intelligence Lead
- Proven experience on Marketing & Communications landscape and industries, e.g. Customer Insights, Mar-Comm Business Analytics, etc.
- Extraordinary capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
- Experience in scripting languages (R, Python), database languages (SQL) and Social and Web APIs programming.
- Experience on visualization frameworks and systems, e.g. Tableau, D3.js, etc.
- Experience with xaaS platforms, like AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, etc.
- Proven ability to understand consumer/customer needs.
- Expert in digital and social media communication and marketing (5 yrs+)
- Fluent Spanish & English.
- Excellent verbal, writing, reading, understanding and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
To convert any-source of data into relevant and actionable information in order to identify any related business opportunity or risk for all clients and rest of stakeholders.
- Defining and spearheading the best Data and Analytics Strategy for Findasense and its clients.
- Defining Intelligence service standards and audit processes within Customer Experience Intelligence practice, and designing its best path for success, leading its implementation at a global scale:
- Defining challenging KPI’s and SLA’s for a best-in-class service.
- Producing valuable and validated consumer insights connected to client’s business strategy.
- Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management.
- Analysing data according to definition of sets of keywords and processes tracing and conducting manual sentiment analysis for reporting.
- Supporting Sales team with technical proposals and facing clients when needed in order to help Findasense grow its business and positioning it as top leader of Customer Experience Intelligence in region.
- Acting as the voice of the Omnichannel Customer Experience Intelligence practice for Findasense, both at global and regional scale.
- Designing, and developing if needed, new solutions that help automate any service routine within CX Intelligence Practice to improve our analytics capability.
- Collaborating with the data science team and supporting them in developing new tools and replicating them locally.