Digital Graphic Designer - Panamá
- Management of design programs.
- Attention to detail.
- We value artistic expressions such as illustration, photography, collage, painting or cinema.
- We value other capabilities such as video editing, modeling and animation.
- Originality in your work.
- Good attitude towards work and pressure.
- Team player and used to working with different areas in the agency.
- Innovative creativity.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Mission & Purpose
- Design content and generate concepts that can live in digital channels and connect with the public through creativity and innovation.
- Know and fully handle the way that the brand communicates and protect it graphically.
- Must be able to self-manage their time and work, respecting the agreed deadlines.
- Constantly looks for ways to innovate in their work.
- Know the internal creative processes of the company and be able to propose improvements.
- Ability to receive a Brief from the client and the team.
- Be proactive with ideas that help brands to grow.
- Demostrate skills to produce designs that are ready for print.
- Meet with clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimate the time required to complete the work.
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Ability to work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.