CX Nutrition Specialist, Innovation Leader
- Degree in nutrition or biomedical sciences.
- Master or Doctorate studies highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills in a creative and innovative way
- Ability to interpret and translate complex data in order to communicate it easily in online media.
- Experience in the food industry.
- Preferably count with a social network in which content is shared in relation to wellness / nutrition.
- English level Intermediate.
- High-Solid understanding of industry, government and professional health community related to food and nutrition issues.
- Experience with traditional and social media and digital marketing.
- Familiarity with food industry trade associations and relationships with key nutrition influencers is a plus.
- Preferably have basic knowledge in Food Code and regulatory matters.
- You are a young person, decisive, with great common sense, who has fun working as a team, enthusiastic and eager to learn..
- Positive attitude, collaboration and leadership.
The Nutrition Specialist works closely with colleagues and clients in relation with products in the nutrition communications.
The ideal candidate is someone who possesses an in-depth, continuing awareness and understanding of scientific and nutrition issues affecting food and beverage industries as well as the lastest trends and stakeholders participating on Social Media channels.
Has the ability to communicate scientific/technical information to a non-scientific/technical audience; and can lead, recommend solutions and identify opportunities for the client.
- Work alongside different areas (Intelligence, Planning, Content, Conversation) giving input in the development of social media campaigns for South America.
- Respond to all social media requests for nutrition / ingredients information (in alignment with client guidelines)
- Monitor the professional health community, relevant industry organizations and other key nutrition opinion influencers, in order to find trends and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Research Team following food trends and consumer behavior.
- Stay abreast of nutrition developments affecting our clients and their business sectors, including scientific research studies, consumer safety concerns and pertinent regulatory matters at a national level.
- Offer recommendations and give assistance on crisis management situations.
- Develop and implement projects and proposals (e.g. newsletters, presentations)
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com