Digital Account Director
What we are looking for:
- Background in digital planning (4 years)
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced skills in Keynote / Powerpoint
- Good public speaking
- Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills
- Proven knowledge about digital media and strategies
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team loves to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
Mission & PurposeFindasense is looking for someone capable of creating and adapting digital strategies for one of our main clients . We need a ‘doer’ that understands social and digital environment and will be able to delivering every project on time within budget and scope. She/He is a curious person, self-taught, confident, likes to work as a team member and is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects.
- Detecting local insights in a multicultural environment
- Generating value strategies for customers.
- Understanding brand values and territories
- Monitoring marketing trends
- Converting data into strategic insights
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders