Strategic Digital Planner
What we are looking for:
- Background in digital planning (6 years)
- Creative thinking
- Problem Solving
- Ability to persuade people across all levels
- Experience creating model and business process
- Experience in consumers research
- Experience managing teams
- Advanced skills in Keynote / Powerpoint
- Good public speaking
- Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills
- Proven knowledge about digital media and strategies
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team loves to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
Mission & Purpose
Direct and oversee an organization's strategic and long-range goals of planning function.
A ‘thinker’ able to drives strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability goals, who understand the market, the industry and the consumer from multiple countries and their social and digital environment. Lead and inspire mindset changes and analyze the data from digital channels to obtain valuable insights.
Curious person, self-taught, confident, likes to work as a team member and capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Work with the account managers to chalk out plans to improve the brand positioning.
- Come up with new business strategies and ideas to increase revenue and maximize performance.
- Encourage the planners to achieve their departmental goals.
- Ensure that the team follow the policies, rules and regulations of the company.
- Coordinate with the different teams to prepare the proposals for the various project teams.
- Detecting local and global insights in a multicultural environment.
- Generating value strategies for customers.
- Creating business models and processes.
- Understanding brand values and territories
- Monitoring marketing trends.
- Converting data into strategic insights.
- Adapting global strategies in a multicultural environment.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com