Digital Engagement Architect- Ecuador
- Born communicator and organizer.
- Vocation of customer service (internal / external).
- Critical thinking and prepared to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to have a global vision of Social Media, well above the average.
- A lot of empathy and leadership skills.
- Sensitive with the person but firm with the task.
- Degree in marketing or advertising, engineering.
- Excellent understanding and experience in the world of Social Networks and also the brand roles and creative strategies.
- Experience of a minimum of 5 years working as a Comunity Manager of large companies, blogger, teacher of social networks or consultant.
- Spanish and English at the negotiation level. Other languages will be a plus.
- Passion for the world of marketing, social media and new technologies..
- Expert in demonstrable engagement tactics.
- Expert curator of viral content.
- Smell for the TT and the blunders of the brands.
Our Tactics Manager will be responsible for making shine our digital media insights in the right way in each social network, in each account and in each timeline. In short words, the Tactics Manager (TM) execute the strategy through tactical arrangements of engagement in real time. The TM oversees the agents work in order to fulfill their KPI`s and the optimization of each posting.
- Coordinate the agents.
- Each day should review the result of the channels of the previous day and make recommendations to each agent to exceed their limits.
- The TM is the leader of the daily creative alerts.
- It is the leader and decision maker of where to engage, what influencers and superfans and in what conversations of the day should be apply.
- It is the last responsible for what the agents publish and answer, therefore they double-check with them.
- You could be the backup agent of any or several brands at any time.
- Reported with IMCR team
- It ensures that the agents record the cases in Salesforce and know how to answer in a human way and under the parameters of the brand.
- In charge of feeding the BB.DD Comunity Insights to work with the BU and FU planners.
- Report to AD. Cowork with Social Planner. The agents report to the Tactics Mng.
NOTE: This profile needs training in Customer Service.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com