Digital Ad Trafficker
- Media agency experience
- Proficient in Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Adwords and Doubleclick.
- Thorough understanding of the implementation and optimization campaign process
- Excellent organizational and fire-fighting skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up process
- Strong initiative and ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Local Ad Servers, Google Adsense and Adwords, Google Display, Mobile Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc
- Extraordinary capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
- Programmatic Buying, with particular emphasis on Real Time Bidding, is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization and planning.
- Fast Learning.
- Creativity and Innovation.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
The main objective of the Digital Ad Trafficker is to ensure that the clients’ digital campaigns are carried out properly.
The Digital Ad Trafficker is the responsible for managing the day-to- day activities of advertising
campaigns, which includes setting up platforms, executing, trafficking, targeting, pacing and optimizing.
1. Programming and Implementing Digital Media campaigns:
- Reviewing and processing advertising campaign material.
- Requiring plan assets, such as creatives and tracking tags.
- Setting up digital ads platforms.
- Managing bid strategies for campaigns
- Operating across ad servers, ad technology solutions and trafficking social network platforms,
- smart bidding and programmatic tools.
- Guaranteeing the campaign’s kick-off and deployment.
2. Monitoring the Digital Media campaigns
- Following-up daily on the campaign’s KPI’s Fill out the daily monitoring forms
- Surveilling the social buzz.
- Informing alert situations to the team
3. Optimizing the Digital media campaigns
- Applying A/B testing on the creative pieces Improve the impact on the distinct audiences
- Maximizing performance and ad revenue.
- Recommending changes and improvements to the media plan to increase conversion.
- Providing campaign reports to internal teams, using internal and third party sources as needed.
- Elaborating the results reports and flashreports to our clients